Pages

Saturday 2 December 2017

Winter ILD

Our Comm had a lovely afternoon tea with quiz and raffle for ILD!



The quiz featured 4 fab sections - anagrams (which I was rubbish at!!), true or false (I tried) Rachel vs Hannah (a print guessing game where Hannah and I happily let our cluelessness be exploited) and true or false #2 - Lolita Fuckery edition!



Our team came last as predicted (it did feature the two MOST clueless members of the comm, we WERE team failure) but it was all in good fun! 



Cute bunny ears won in the raffle and a fantastic penguin glass - a gift for letting my cluelessness be abused xD 


I feel like I reached my final form and I would like to do a quick show and tell of my Penguin Princess coord.

Dreamy Penguin by Haenuli was the star of the show! Seriously, this dress is the prettiest and most comfy thing and comes with three detachable bows.




Instead of a blouse, I decided to go with a wintery vibe with a fluffy bolero! This was made using a pattern from Otome no Sewing 2! It took my about 3 evenings on/off and two needles were broken in the process. Thanks sequins!

Accessories - The brooch is Mum's, the pom pom headband and penguin were handmade ( the navy bows came from the dress) as was the necklace and shoe clips!




Happy International Lolita Day all! 

---

Bonus needle felted penguin pic! What did you get up to for ILD? 

Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...