Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging.
Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog posts documenting my weekend away in Dublin for IREGL's event Myths of Our Own!


I'd like to think I'm an expert at travelling light by now, I had a cabin sized suitcase and a tote bag on me for the weekend. I'd have probably only needed the suitcase and it would only be about 80% full if I wasn't a vendor but alas I am and dearest Gone-chan let me put a selection of things in her suitcase. What a good egg!

Now, am I even travelling if everything runs smoothly? Of course not! We were met with a train mishap and a delayed flight!
Upon booking our flights, Gone-chan and myself had been allocated totally random seats and my row was supposedly fully booked. 
...


On the day it turned out I have the WHOLE row to myself!

Fortunately I can say that things went smoothly once we arrived in Dublin. The bus was easy and it wasn't hard to find our apartment. 

So upon getting off the bus to meet the rest of squad for the weekend, I came across THIS gem!
I have not been to Boojum since I moved back from Belfast so I was dead excited and thus this is where I got dinner! I got pulled pork in mine.
(For those who have never been to Boojum, it is an Irish Mexican chain and they make such a good burrito!) 

The rest of the evening involved chilling out with the squad, last minute ironing and prepping! My prep was mainly a case of doing my nails and glamorously applying the last of my favourite snail sheet masks - I saved it especially! 

---

That's all for now lads, the post on the main event will follow shortly, I promise!

- Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...