Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

My Best 25 Year Old Self

I recently turned a ripe 25 and was on a bit of a 'treat yo'self' spree (I'm a real adult now folks!) *ahem* so met up with a couple of frilly friends to eat out in York!



After April's meet I was left wanting more from Ipukku Tea House so this was a great excuse to go back and try more of the menu!

I wanted to get new things but I couldn't resist and had to have the matcha white hot chocolate with ALL the toppings again. I regret nothing. Still a firm 10/10 - would drink again!

Have you really had Japanese food if you haven't had omurice??? I love omurice, as soon as I saw it on the menu I knew I needed it! Overall, a very solid omurice! The sauce was really nice as was the dressing on the salad. 8/10 - would eat again!

Just some cute sakura cookies for a light dessert. I was tempted by the melon Ramune but resisted since I'd had it before. These guys were yummy as ever, a great snack at 60p for 2! I only got 4, Persie put some of hers with mine for aesthetic reasons!

So that's it for the foodie aspect of the day! Rosie then showed us to some boba shops which I was SUPER happy about! I've not been able to get bubble tea in York since I was in 6th form (you do the maths!) so this really pleases me and I know I'll be back!

***
A super mini meet but a meet still and what is a meet without outfity bits, right? 
Since this was a really last minute thing, I opted for a really comfy, casual and pink look! 

I didn't take an outfit shot so here's a 'bedinate'! 
(Like a floordinate but on your bed!)


JSK - ETC
Cardigan - ETC
Socks - Primark
Bag - Samantha Vega (this bag doesn't get to go out enough!)
Necklace - Angelic Pretty
Cake brooches - hadmade


And some close ups of my felt brooches! I wanted them to match the dress :)


I am a victim of mismatching pinks but that's ok! I will still keep trying to be my best kawaii 25 year old self! ^__~

---

Does anyone else keep going back to restaurants in hope of someday trying everything from the menu?

 - Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...