Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Like a Circus, Like a Circus

This is a very late post but on 17th February I went to a meet to see a circus exhibition and eat crepes! Unfortunately, there was a double booking at the library (there was a convention on instead) so the exhibition wasn't on which was a bit disappointing but fortunately, the art gallery was right next door. I still had a great day out with lovely friends, met some new frilly faces and had an A Grade crepe at Crepe Affair!

I forget what this was called but it was V peanut buttery and V chocolatey - 10/10 would eat again!

So let's talk a little about my co-ord and aesthetics for this meet!
Since we were going to see a circus exhibition, I decided it was time to take one of my dream dresses out for a spin! 

It's not a circus print but I felt Venice Cat's (AATP Starlight Carnevale) fit the mood!

Here come my take on Venice Carnival aesthetics! I really, really love this print! It's so fabulous! On the bottom right are carnival cats! I need to find a way to wear this more!
A bit of self plugging with my Plague Doctor necklace there and I decided to wear BJD tights because I thought it went with the aesthetic? Well, regardless, I do know that they kept sliding so it looking like my knees were in a funny place haha! 

Fun Fact: it's because of these guys I call this dress Venice Cats.


JSK - Alice and the Pirates 
Blouse - Pumpkin Cat
BLD Tights - Lockshop
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Ebay
Accessories -  AATP( Headbow), Taobao (Black bow) & After Midnight (Necklace) 

---

This is totally one of my dream dresses so i want to wear it a lot more. I wonder if I can find a really casual way of wearing it...

- Part Time 小姐


No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...