Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

My Autumn Allotment

A couple of weeks back I started working on updating my portfolio and shared some paintings in progress based on last years Autumn Allotment trend. 
Since then, I've developed them into repeat patterns and made visualisations. Today I'd like to share the finished collection.

All designs work, visualisations and boards done in Photoshop

The main target market was childrenswear but I added some accessories too since I felt there could be wider appeal for these prints. 

---

I don't even care for carrots and radishes in real life! Do you?

- Part Time 小姐


No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...