Pages

Sunday 22 October 2017

Line Walker: Art in progress

Before I talk about the art itself, let's talk about TVB's Line Walker: The Prelude. 
I wasn't really that into the original Line Walker drama (my Mum was!) so I didn't have any expectations regarding this drama. My Mum however was a bit irked by the change in cast, leaving only Michael Mui and Benz Hui from the original. Nonetheless, we gave it a watch and I actually became very invested in the story and the characters. 

While I like a lot of the characters in this drama, I've admittedly fall more and more in love with Lok Siu Fung (Pakho Chau) and Tsui Tin Tong (Benjamin Yuen) as I watch this. 

And THAT leads onto the art. I've not drawn fanart or chibis in a while so I decided to do a piece in Photoshop of my favourite triad members!


Initial Sketch  ...  Fleshing them out, adding clothes.

 Line Art  ...  Base colours and light shading

Adding background and other details  / Final background. I debated between this and a wall.


DONE!

I think this is a decent representation of what they were like in the early stages. (No spoilers here!) My favourite part was dressing them. Lok Siu doesn't have as many outfits so I kind of knew I wanted draw him in the leather jacket look (lol, so triad!) but Tsiu Tin Tong has the BEST collection of suits! This one is one of my favourites. Still can't really do backgrounds, but I promise I tried here ^^'

---

I'm looking forward to the TVB anniversary awards. I will also be mad if 'My Favourite Male Character' doesn't go to one of my baes! Have you seen/ are you watching Line Walker? Who is bae? Lok Siu or Tsui Tin Tong?

- Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...