Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

My Favourite Harbour - Top 3

Sorry folks, this isn't a travel post (though I love to travel! I'm a VERY part time holiday goer!) but it is an appreciation for a different type of harbour. 

A a part time sales assistant, I've been getting to know our stock and today, I'd like to share my favourite Harbour tops!

I have this top and it's a 10/10 classic! It comes in 6 different colourways. The navy is my first love but the 'Antique Gold' is definitely a firm favourite too!

Can we just talk about how cute these little radishes are? They are adorable! While I resisted the top, I 200% couldn't resist the radish scarf!

I think I *might* make this the next addition to my own Harbour collection! White and navy is an all time classic combination and the rich mustard adds a lovely pop!

---

So here we are, my top 3 Harbour tops! 
Links are attached below each image should you like to see more pictures or get your own! 

What do you think of the Harbour/ Harbour Print tops? Do you have a favourite? 

- Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...