Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Portfolio Update - Autumn Allotment

Since going part time at work, I thought maybe try and see if I could get some freelance work as a designer on the side so this week I thought I'd make a start on updating my portfolio for a recruitment event by The Fashion Network.

Since I no longer have access to WGSN, I've been keeping myself up-to-date on trends and researching them using Pattern Bank, Pinterest and good old Google. 

Autumn Allotment - A/W 16/17


Although it's from last A/W, I really like this trend and think that it is still very much relevant so I decided to design a collection around the same theme.



Though the inspiration is the same, I want my collection to look bolder and more whimsical. I'm just going to share some drawings for now, the actually designs and patterns will come later!

---

What are your favourite autumn motifs? 

- Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...