Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Top Spoop

Though I only wear Lolita once or twice a month, I really enjoy the fashion and the meets with the Leeds community!
LEEDS! LEEDS! LEEDS!

Yesterday I went to Gothica Halloween meet where we went to see the Leeds Festival of Gothica exhibition at Leeds City Museum followed by food, drinks and games at Dry Dock.

Great times were had with the set and props from West Yorkshire Playhouse's Costume Department!

This set was way too good and too on theme to pass on and my various shades of red look like they almost match under this lighting xD
In my co-ord photo at the end of the post, you will find that they certainly do not!



A photographer from the exhibition kindly took a comm photo for us
(the settings on my camera may have needed adjusting)
As you can see, there is a perfectly good coffin and some of us decided to get in it for photo purposes - I did not, no thank you!!!

Some of my discoveries...
Some nice skull decor from one of the stalls

A piece of jewellery I rather liked

Following that, we went upstairs and explored an exhibition on skeletons! #topspoop
This turned out to be an extremely on theme meet and in some parts, quite educational!

After the museum we ventured onwards to Dry Dock which from my personal experience NEVER disappoints! I got ribs and wings which came with sweet potato fries (sweet potato fries are life!) and onion rings. I regret nothing!

Games included a race to see which team could draw the most extras from a list on their haunted house which we won (ours featured an extension lol) and consequences which seems to be a Leeds classic! The key themes seemed to be skeletons and Mr Yan. 


JSK - Sweet Addiction
Blouse - Magic Tea Party
Bats - After Midnight
Everything else - offbrand

Bonus bat pic!

---

While planning this coord I KNEW spoopy wasn't my forte but there you go, I tried my best to spoop! If you wear Lolita, is your comm doing a Halloween themed meet? 
Are you a #topspoop?

- Part Time 小姐




No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...