Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

REVIEW - Joules Bundle

Previously I shared my Top 3 Harbour tops (if you're interested, you can see that post here) so now I'd like to talk about the Joules pieces I own. 




Harbour tops are a Joules classic and understandably so! 
Sizing - so personally I think the Harbours run a little big, I have been wearing a UK8 (I've not worn an 8 in a LONG time!) and it fits nicely. It's fitted but not so much that it hugs.
Comfort - with these tops being 100% cotton, they are extremely comfortable to wear!
Washing - my X_HARBOUR HSTFNAV washes well and keeps it's shape and size.

10/10 would buy again- a classic for a very good reason!

The Wensley scarf comes in LOTS of prints but can we just talk about how cute this scarf is? I passed on the Harbour top with the radishes but this was too sweet to pass up on. 
Material - 100% polyester
Texture - this scarf has a very soft, sleek feel to it. The hem is very fine and the overall scarf is very lightweight and smooth.

10/10 would buy again - a lovely scarf at a goof length for wrapping/tying in different ways, even slight snags are fixable!

This Berkley scarf is my newest piece and I'm so glad I got it! I especially love the pastel colours and it will 200% go with the pink bobble hat I've been eyeing up. 
Material - 100% acrylic 
Texture - this scarf is super soft and the oversized nature definitely adds to the coziness! I will absolutely be wrapping myself in this as it gets colder.

10/10 would buy again - beautiful colourway, beautifully soft. I love it!

---

So that's how my collection stands at the moment,  I will share my thoughts on new pieces as I get them. Have you got yourself a cozy scarf for Autumn yet?

 - Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...