Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Review: In the Name of the Moon... It's time to get Lucky!



Back on 7th January I caved and bought the medium Sailor Moon Lucky Pack from aitaikuji.com and I received it last weekend so let's see if I managed to get lucky!



It came in a neat little package with an invoice and an 'about us' leaflet alongside the actual lucky pack. It is extremely red as expected!


The contents. There are 4 things in this lucky pack - good things come in pairs right? Let's take a closer look! 


Two very cute flannels! These are totally too cute to use, I will most likely end up keeping them as merch because they're so pretty!


It is time to live out my magical girl dreams! Though it's not one of Usagi's transformation brooches (let's be realistic, I'm not THAT lucky!) I'm really pleased with these! 

Final Thoughts
Overall a great Lucky Pack experience! Good service, nice neat packaging and lovely content!
Price: $25 + postage 
Verdict: 10/10 would buy again!

---

I'm really pleased with my first Lucky Pack experience! How was yours?

- Part Time 小姐

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...