Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Happy New Year! 恭喜發財!

Happy New Year guys ~ 

Every year I try to do a drawing for Chinese New Year so here is my offering for the year of the dog with work in progress pics! 


 
Recycling some line art from an existing drawing because I left it rather late. Also, you can't beat a corgi if you want cute borks!

Some dorrah and mandarins to welcome in luck and prosperity - 祝大家大吉大利!

Some colours for this cute doggo!

Double luck and Chinese paper cutting background

***

And here we are! 
Wishing everyone a year where everything goes accordingly, smooth and safe travels, plenty to spare and most importantly, happiness!

---

祝大家新年快樂, 心想事成!
萬事如意,  出入平安!
年年有餘, 笑口常開!

- Part Time 小姐


No comments:

Post a Comment

Myths of Our Own - Lads on Tour

This is a VERY late post - I have no excuses other than I'm rubbish at blogging. Anyway, welcome to the first of a series of blog pos...